I have currently cooked for 19 years straight. My greedy crew keeps me busy in the kitchen. So coming up with new meals can become a challenge. I get bored if I cook the same things over and over again. So in order for me to come up with great ideas, I depend on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and Food Network. I take meal ideas and I tweak them.
So enough writing lets get to the good stuff.
Shrimp Pasta….this can get boring but you have to be creative and fearless in the kitchen. Think about your favorite restaurants and what you loved about them. Did they have a sauce that really make the dish stand out? Now just think about the taste and try to match it. Yes it’s that simple.
- First things first cook the linguine according to the directions on the package
- Coat your pan with EVOO and 2 tablespoons of butter
- Sautee spincah
- add shrimp last
- toss in the pasta
- add a cup of milk (I use plant based)
- 3 more tablespoons of butter
- add in your salt pepper, toss and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Garlic Bread- use any type of bread and rub a generous amount of garlic butter, EVOO and pepper on the bread and place in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
Put fear to the side and get in that kitchen and be creative.